Shabby Blog Background

Friday, March 4, 2011

Peach Cobbler Here We Come!

For those who do not know, Chilton County is known for its peaches.  Clanton even has a water tower that is a huge peach.  No...I'm not kidding!  Look for it next time you are driving on I-65 and you pass exit 212.

Needless to say, the Corleys will be enjoying lots and lots of peaches this summer!  I'm stoked and am already planning my cobblers and other fabulous peach creations!

Today, we took a quick family field trip into the country to see the peach trees that have blossomed.  Fields and fields of pink trees. It was a beautiful site.  I could get used to this country living!  Especially since I have a Publix and a Target only 25 miles away :)









Here's to a peachy weekend!
Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. So pretty!! I love that you guys get to explore things like that. Many family memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have to check out Petals from the Past at exit 219... you can pick all kinds of stuff there and they have an annual blueberry festival thats really neat (its called The Black and Blue festival). Oh and wait till fall and we can go to Sunshine Farms its waaaay better than the Pumpkin patch :)

    ReplyDelete