Shabby Blog Background

Sunday, November 20, 2011

William Turns 1!

I would make this a witty post about William's first birthday, but currently I have a toddler sitting in my lap and we are listening to Big Bird sing Farmer in the Dell.  High ho the dairy-o!!  Therefore, just pictures and captions for your enjoyment :)!



He's gotten so big :)!  I can't believe this year has flown by so quickly!


Opening presents with Daddy  I think his big brother has enjoyed his presents as much as William has.  Ah...the joy of learning to share!


Getting a birthday kiss from our Dendy!


William's friend Samuel is enjoying the festivities.  

Now on to the really important part of any birthday - the cake!


My inspiration for these cupcakes came from this blog.  A little time consuming but fun to make!




I think the birthday boy enjoyed his first cupcake! 




As you can see, my "eating a blue cupcake" strategy was just to strip down both my boys to their diapers.  Here is Weston resting after the ravaging of his cupcake.  It was hard work!

Here's to my precious 1 year-old,
Happy Birthday Sweet William!


No comments:

Post a Comment