Shabby Blog Background

Friday, June 22, 2012

From the Big Peach to the Sunny Beach

I know you've been waiting with baited breath for another blog post on the adventures of the Corley Quad.  I apologize you've had to wait so long :)!  Staying busy (or at least acting busy) is a real strength of mine and I'm learning that consistency is not.

I envy you people who are not like me.  Teach me your ways!

We've been busy playing, entertaining, couponing, teaching Sunday school, getting to know our quaint little city and it's really fun residents, getting older, and growing up.

Our most recent adventure to the Isle of Palms, SC provided lots of time with grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and lots of time playing in the ocean.  One day I'll again get to take my book down to the beach and do nothing but sleep, read, and get a tan...probably in about 18 years :)!

Here is a taste of our trip...






This is one of my favorite pictures from the week.  
I wish I could bottle his energy and sell it.  I'd be a millionaire!


We love Dendy! 


We love Aunt Tracie and Uncle Chris!





Ridin' in style!



4 Generations!

This trip was our yearly Weston reunion (my mom's side of the family), but Grandmother Cushman joined us on the trip.  We love spending all the time with her we can, and she insisted on cleaning up after us all week...a great addition to our vacation :)!



Cruising through the Charleston Harbor









I attempted a little photo shoot of the boys...it provided amusement and a small measure of success.










All the cousins!


The whole gang!

Here's to big families!
Rebecca










No comments:

Post a Comment