Shabby Blog Background

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Hair Cutting Time

Is it wrong that I envy my son's head of hair?!?  He has this thick, blonde hair and I would love to make it my own.  I would gladly trade him my thin, wispy, blah brown hair for his locks of gold.


While we were in Montreat, one of my aunts was watching Weston play and said, "Are you not cutting his hair?"  After a little chuckle I replied, "He has had 5 or 6 haircuts already.  We cut it every 6 to 8 weeks."


Multiple times Weston and I have been in the grocery store or on a playground and a stranger has stopped to admire and comment on his hair.  One lady even asked where I got his hair cut.  I told her I was his stylist :)!

There really is no method to my madness.  It is whatever I can get cut in the 4.3 seconds that he actually sits still.  Strapping him into his highchair and giving him candy usually buys me 6.7 seconds more.

I took a few pictures of his most recent haircut so you could enjoy the process with us....



Combing it all out...now we are ready to go!

There are no pictures of the actual cutting.  Sorry!  Kevin is busy shoveling "please sit still" candy to Weston and keeping William occupied.



All done but he's not posing for pictures!  The best part about this picture is that he was saying "cheese" but wouldn't uncover his face for the picture!


Oh drama, drama!!  Dad got the hairdryer to clean things up!  Not a fan of loud sounds!


Obviously the trauma of the hair dryer sounds was just too much!


All done and now it is time to take a bath!  

Here's to a fashionable new hairdo,
Rebecca
  

No comments:

Post a Comment